David L. Ficksman
Mr. Ficksman’s practice focuses on securities, corporate governance, mergers and acquisitions, and domestic and international corporate finance.
Mr. Ficksman provides corporate, securities and business counseling to corporate clients and their officers and directors. He also assists clients in preparing for and responding to investigations and litigation, including representation of directors and special committees in these investigations.
Mr. Ficksman represents clients in a wide variety of industries, including life sciences, telecommunications, the Internet, software, publishing, environmental, financial services (including underwriters and placement agents), manufacturing and entertainment.
Mr. Ficksman has been recognized in Best Lawyers in America and Best Lawyers of Southern California in the practice areas of Securities / Capital Markets Law. Mr. Ficksman is rated AV® Preeminent™ 5.0 out of 5 by Martindale-Hubbell .
Partner, Loeb & Loeb, Los Angeles.
- TroyGould Announces Two Attorneys Included in 2024 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America® Four Years Running
- TroyGould Represents WallachBeth Capital LLC in 60 Degrees Pharmaceuticals’ $7.5 million Initial Public Offering
- TroyGould Announces Two Attorneys Included in 2023 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America® Third Consecutive Year
- TroyGould advises Lixte Biotechnology Holdings, Inc. in its $5.8 million registered direct offering.
- TroyGould Represents Lixte Biotechnology Holdings, Inc. in Public Offering of Common Stock and Warrants