Zamzama Azizi is an associate in TroyGould’s Corporate Department. Her practice focuses on providing corporate and securities counsel to emerging growth and middle-market companies, ranging from start-ups to public companies. She represents clients in a diverse set of matters, including their initial formation, different stages of financings, public offerings and SEC periodic and current reporting.
Prior to joining TroyGould, Miss Azizi was an associate at DLA Piper. In law school she completed a dual degree program, receiving a L.L.M. in International Criminal Law and was selected as an inaugural Google Legal Scholar.
Ms. Azizi is conversationally fluent in Farsi and Dari.
- Represented Cowen and Company, LLC, as an underwriter in the $110 million initial public offering of Alpha Teknova Inc., a leading provider of critical reagents for the development and production of biopharmaceutical products.
- Represented Cowen and Company LLC, as an underwriter in the $175 million initial public offering of MaxCyte, Inc., a leading provider of cell-engineering platform technologies.
- Represented Akoya Biosciences, Inc., a life sciences company that offers comprehensive single-cell imaging solutions, in its $151 million initial public offering.
- Represented SeaSpine Holdings Corporation, a global medical technology company focused on the design, development and commercialization of surgical solutions for the treatment of patients suffering from spinal disorders, in its $101 million public offering.
- Represented Halozyme Therapeutics in connection with its private offering of $700 million convertible senior notes.
- Represented various startups in a range of early to late-stage financings.
- Representing the venture capital arm of a leading global information services company in various minority investments in FinTech companies.