Peter R. Hurm
Peter Hurm is a member and corporate transactional attorney with TroyGould where his practice focuses on corporate finance, mergers & acquisitions, regulatory matters, and general corporate representation of companies in a variety of industries, including technology, entertainment, healthcare, automotive, manufacturing, consumer goods, and business services.
Mr. Hurm acts as outside corporate counsel to companies and advises them on their ongoing business operations, as well as structures and negotiates corporate transactions for every phase of a company’s life cycle from formation through acquisition for early stage, middle market, and multinational corporations. In the mergers & acquisitions arena, Mr. Hurm advises on both strategic corporate and private equity transactions. In addition to company representation, Mr. Hurm also advises on individual business matters for corporate executives, entrepreneurs, entertainment celebrities, and professional athletes.
- Advised software telecommunications company in its sale to an industry competitor and hedge fund sponsor.
- Advised enterprise construction software company in its acquisition of industry competitor.
- Advised executive management in the management buyout and acquisition of entertainment film production payroll service and software solutions company.
- Advised aftermarket auto parts manufacturer in connection with its sale to an international private equity firm.
- Advised international automotive dealership group in its acquisition of multiple automotive dealerships in California.
- Advised international golf corporation in its acquisition of golf club components manufacturer.
- Advised outdoor sign manufacturer in the distressed acquisition of an industry competitor.
- Advised financial products and specialty insurance brokerage in its sale to a leading private equity firm in connection with a nationwide roll-up.
- Numerous other equity and debt financings, buy-side and sell-side mergers & acquisitions, and complex business transactions across a range of industries.