Michael Huseby is an associate in TroyGould’s Corporate Department. He provides corporate, securities, and intellectual property counseling to clients in a variety of contexts, including startup formation, venture capital, mergers and acquisitions, SEC compliance, and real estate investing.
Prior to joining to TroyGould, Mr. Huseby worked in the corporate department of Latham & Watkins, LLP.
In his spare time, he enjoys real estate investing, travel, and yoga.
Mr. Huseby guest lectured on music law at Hussian College (formerly Studio School) in Los Angeles. He also served as a teaching assistant for Property and Arts Law at Columbia Law School.
Mr. Huseby spent time living in Colombia and is conversationally proficient in Spanish.
- Counseled a telecommunication company in its sale to a large private equity company.
- Counseled companies in the clean energy, healthcare, and manufacturing sectors in the preparation of 10-Ks, Proxy Statements, and Section 16 reporting.
- Counseled venture capital funds, hedge funds, cryptocurrency funds, and real estate funds in the context of fund formation.
- Counseled several real estate investment trusts in the offering of billions of dollars of equity and debt securities.
- Counseled a technology company in its $1.1 billion sale to Amazon.com, Inc.
- Counseled a company in the food and consumer goods sector in connection with inbound licensing of intellectual property from companies in the entertainment and food services sectors.
- Counseled a company in the entertainment and gaming sector in a private placement of $900 million in notes.
- Counseled real estate investors in the context of forming LLCs.